27 December, 2011

[Complete Walkthrough] Starry Sky in Spring


Starry Sky in Spring in itself isn't as difficult as other Visual Novels out there. Keep in mind that even though it is not as challenging, it still has a lot of decision points; the game is quite lengthy. Usually when a decision screen pops up, there are three choices. Each of these three choices correspond to a different guy, so saving at these points can prove to be really helpful in achieving the ending you want.


You'll probably need at least three pages of saves if you want the best ending possible.You basically go through each of the choices until the scene that follows is with the guy you intended to talk to. The more you encounter the guy, the better and you can see the immediate effect on your relationship with each of the suitors. 


I will be posting a review of Starry Sky in Spring soon, which I will link here.


General Tips

  • Save immediately whenever a decision point appears. If it didn't give you the response/person you wanted, reload and try again.
  • Make your choices in accordance to the guy's personality (what he would like) or choose him whenever possible.
  • The game is heavily based on astrological signs, so keep this in mind when making decisions regarding star signs. He will most likely favour you if you choose choices in accordance to his sign.
  • Each character has various CG's and event scenes which you will encounter throughout the game. For the final scene however, you must achieve the true end. You'll know if you got the true end if it says 5 years has passed instead of 2 years.

Suitor Walkthrough

Kanata

  • Talk with Kanata
  • Talk with Kanata
  • Spend time relaxing in the courtyard
  • Defend Kanata
  • Rear garden
  • Courtyard
  • I want to talk about Virgo
  • Perhaps Jupiter
  • Kanata!
  • I’ll ask Kanata
  • Photograph of an astral body
  • Go to the courtyard
  • Say “ah~ah” to Kanata
  • Go to the library
  • Don’t Leave Kanata
  • Talk with Kanata
  • I’ll absolutely never forget
  • You’ve always liked me?
  • I can’t act like nothing happened
  • Good End: But—it feels real to me?
  • True End: Are you treating me as your lover properly?

Suzuya
  • Talk with Suzuya
  • Talk with Suzuya
  • I’m hungry, so I’ll go to the cafeteria
  • Intervene between them
  • In front of the dorm
  • In front of the dorm
  • I want to talk about Leo
  • Maybe the Moon
  • Suzuya, I guess?
  • I’ll go alone
  • Planisphere
  • Go to the classroom
  • Say “ah~ah” to Suzuya
  • I can’t figure out what to do
  • Go to get Suzuya
  • Try talking with Suzuya
  • Suzuya you really are kind
  • I’m happy…but I don’t know if this is love
  • Good End: You spoke too much in that smooth manner… 
  • True End: Nod approvingly

Yoh
  • Talk with Yoh-kun
  • Talk with Yoh-kun
  • Study in the library
  • Defend Yoh
  • Rooftop garden
  • Rooftop garden
  • I want to talk about Ursa Major
  • Probably Saturn
  • Yoh-kun
  • I’ll take Yoh-kun along with me
  • Binoculars
  • Go to the rooftop garden
  • Say “ah~ah” to Yoh-kun
  • Go for a walk
  • Seek help from Yoh-kun
  • I’ll try to talk with Yoh-kun
  • Become surprised
  • Isn’t it obvious?
  • Thank you…I understand
  • Good End: Vaguely nod
  • True End: Nod with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment